Arthur Welter Transports’ ultimate goal is to meet the needs of its customers and ensure that its partners and associates are satisfied.
As part of this approach, we have implemented a management system that integrates:
- Quality: provide our customers with a high quality service.
- Best distribution practices: preserve sensitive goods (foodstuffs, pharmaceuticals, etc.), in particular, avoiding temperature variations and contamination.
- Health and safety at work: ensure working conditions which guarantee the health and safety of our staff and any person who uses our facilities.
- Cargo security: protect goods entrusted to us from any external interference.
- Managing our environmental impact: assess, reduce and check the impact of our activities on the environment.