In 2013, the company acquired Good Distribution Practice (GDP) certification for pharmaceuticals intended for human use.
These certificates attest to the fact that we mobilise human and material resources to ensure the safety and integrity of the transported products:
– Clearly defined working procedures (cleaning, security, etc.)
– Staff training (hygiene, inspections, etc.).
– Traceability of transported goods.
– Regular vehicle maintenance (temperature recorders checked, etc.).
– Innovative communication systems enabling temperatures to be monitored in real time